Happy St. Patrick's Day!

And the tricks begin!

Matthew and his leprechaun trap. Wow did we have fun with it this year! He is holding out hope that this year he will actually capture one. He'd like to torment it by putting it in a jar and leaving it on his dresser. I'm not sure I could handle this as I have a bit of a phobia when it comes to tiny people...but that may or may not be another post. I love that his teacher does the leprechaun thing as that was so much fun for the kids (and me!) when I taught K and first. I can't wait to hear Matthew's stories this afternoon.

Seamus O'Malley

The crew. The boys are wearing shirts that Brian picked up in Ireland last year. Yes, he was in Ireland...at the airport for a few hours...but who's counting? We hope to spend lots of long weekends over there if our European adventure comes into play in the next few years.

Happy St. Patrick's Day once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment