Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Conversations

Sam loves the Wii and would play it all day if he could. The boy that won't get out of bed for school in the mornings is up at 7:30 to play it on the weekends. We are putting some restrictions on when it can be played but haven't quite figured out the weekend thing yet. Santa left a note on the Wii saying it can only be played when chores and homework are done and rooms are clean. We've decided perhaps Santa only meant this for the weekdays. I for one like to lounge away at least one day of the weekend so we are letting the kids do the same as it's hard to "do as I say not as I do"...way too hypocritical in my opinion. So, at lunch today Sam said that on rainy weekends he could just play Wii all day since they can't go to the park.

And not only can he play Will all day when it rains but "I am going to need a Snuggie to wear while I play the Wii, a blue one".







No comments: