Friday, January 8, 2010
Football conversations
Lately the kids have been kind of into these bowl games. I find that really weird but I am happy for Brian. All three asking questions, Sam questions about how the game is played, picking up tips I guess. Matthew is glued, most likely imagining it's a team of Toa Tahus playing a team of Rahi Beasts. Bionicle talk for those of you that aren't down with it. Kate wants to know where they are from and which state is better. She has some hard core Texas pride, loves that she's from Texas and will share it with anyone who is interested. You'd think she'd be all over this Texas-Alabama game given it's time to Hook 'Em Horns, but no, she is telling us "I don't want to move". Where did that come from? Wait, she just told Brian that today they ate a dog treat. Dee-licious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment