Friday, September 5, 2008

Sam's first day of school





Sam started preschool on Tuesday and he was so excited.  He got off to a rough start but today was much better.  He is enjoying himself and even made a book all on his own, complete with illustrations on each page.  Those that know Sam well know this is a huge deal, that boy doesn't like to sit for long and hasn't until very recently shown any interest in picking up a pencil or crayon.  I'll try to scan a page from the book and post it.  We are proud of you Sam!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I can't wait to see some of the book! That is a big deal - and I have to say the image you painted on the phone of Sam asking you to read it to him on your lap over and over brought a tear to my eye... I miss you all so much.

Great job, Sam! I am proud of you!
Love,
Daddy