Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Question of the Day

Will the Benders 5 plus 2 make it to the airport tomorrow in time for a flight that leaves at the ungodly hour of O Dark 30?  We are Dublin-bound and of course ridiculously excited, but yikes, it's early.  But here I am blogging about it, now that's stupid.  I've been so anxious to get back to Dublin for the last, oh wow, the last almost 23 years!  Can't wait, but even more can't wait for my Dad to experience it.  And can't wait to roll into pub after pub and just sit there with a big, fat beer.  The kids will sit next to me and watch, don't worry, they won't be neglected.  Those little mostly Irish with a bunch of other things mixed in kids will be jigging away to whatever crazy tunes are being played at said pub, because if they don't the fairies will get them.  I am going to try this tactic instead of bribing with ice cream this time.  I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: